Each month my Paper Pumpkin subscribers that also attend my Forget Me Not (FMN) card class get to make a BONUS card for FREE as a thank you for being a subscriber.
Today I am sharing the fun alternate BONUS project each of the June class attendees created with the stamps from the May 2021 Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin kit.
For this project I started with a Soft Suede card base and added some Bumblebee, Real Red, Night of Navy and Basic White cardstock layers. Each of the colored cardstock strips are stamped with images from the stamp set in the coordinating ink color to add a bit of texture.
The sentiment is stamped on a tag that was die-cut using the Tailor Made Tags Dies.
Do you save all the leftover embellishments from your Paper Pumpkin kits? I took some old boxes and labeled them to divide out labels/tags, die-cut elements, embellishments and card layers so I could easily pull from the boxes as I create new projects. For this project, I pulled some leftover stars from a past kit to add the perfect final touch- LOVE IT!
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Soft Suede cardstock
- 1″ x 4″ Bumblebee cardstock
- 1″ x 4″ Real Red cardstock
- 1″ x 4″ Night of Navy cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 2″ Basic White cardstock- die cut label
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
Did you miss out on this fabulous kit? Skip to the fun with us—sign up at https://bit.ly/3gseiFx or scan the QR code below to be sure you don’t miss the next awesome kit.
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at https://bit.ly/3gseiFx.
Paper Pumpkin is truly a great subscription/product. It was even ranked in the top 20 arts and crafts subscriptions by My Subscription Addiction! Whoo Hoo!!!!Check out the article HERE
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s project…just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Adventure Begins
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your papercrafting potential!
So, what’s in store for this month’s kit?
About the July Kit:
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring nature-inspired coordinating colors.
PLUS when you Join Paper Pumpkin with me you will get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month. Whoo Hooo!!!
If you are already a subscriber, but do not have a demonstrator, simply choose me (Wendy Lee) as your demonstrator in your Paper Pumpkin account information and you will start getting the awesome alternate tutorials each month!
Not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? Sign up today at https://bit.ly/3gseiFx
There’s lots to love about Paper Pumpkin! Need a great gift? Look no further. Paper Pumpkin™ prepaid subscriptions are an easy gift—you can choose to buy one, three, six, or 12 months up front in my online store and will receive the redemption code the same day.
Just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart. Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy a couple hours of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF tutorial bundle with alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
You may also call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help you get started.
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies from the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the June 2021 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
Are you ready for a super sweet & simple card class! Nothing says summer like some delicious plump berries. This all occasion card class is full of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and a few pears! See details and register for the Simply Sweet Card Class To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Sunday, June 27, 2021 (or while supplies last)
Kits will be shipped out early *July.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Stampin’ Up! is about connecting with others AND sharing our LOVE of crafting. When you connect and craft from May 4 — June 14, 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards!
- Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Ready to HOST an online party? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
- Outside of the party setting, additional Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet a min. $250 USD. Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE