Add sweetness to someone’s day with a fun card! Show family and friends you care, wish somebody a happy birthday or just brighten someone’s day with the refreshing Ice Cream Corner suite collection that will make everybody feel it’s summer all year long!
This has been one of my favorite suites in the January-June 2021 Mini catalog. Did you notice the super cute scallop border along the top of the Designer Paper edge? I created that using the Ice Cream punch- LOVE IT!
While I used the SOLD OUT retiring Purple Posy cardstock for the card base and the layer behind the focal point, I think you could easily substitute one of the other coordinating cardstock colors and still have a great card. See full details on the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance list HERE. Be sure to stock up on your favorites before they are gone.
The Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set includes ice cream cones, sprinkles, birthday greetings, sweet sentiments, and more. Enjoy even more creative options when you bundle the stamp set with the coordinating Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch.
Did you miss the Ice Cream Corner Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape? You can now purchase the Make & Take tutorials (PDF and videos for all 12 projects) featuring all the delicious products from the Ice Cream Corner suite collection! See details and purchase the tutorial bundle HERE.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Purple Posy cardstock
- 5-1/2 x 2-1/2” DSP
- 1-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- punch
- 2-1/2 x 2-1/2” Basic White cardstock
- 3″ x 3″ Purple Posy cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- punch
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
The new 2021-2022 Annual catalog starts May 4, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs are here! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in April! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
Maker’s Mojo Butterfly Bouquet Stamp Camp
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Butterfly Bouquet Stamp camp to go. Fly away to your creative space with a burst of brilliant butterflies!
Purchase the 12 project video tutorial for only $20 USD:
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE