Today I am sharing a gorgeous card created by Sheila Tatum for our Diemonds team swap featuring a Ornate Style stamp set and coordinating Ornate Frames dies. I am really drawn to the texture created in all the layers.
I love that you can currently purchase these coordinating products in a bundle and save 10%! Did you know this is also one of the awesome bundles you can choose for FREE when you join my Diemonds team during the month of June? See full details HERE!
Each month we have a new theme for our swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to one lucky participant.
Wouldn’t you love to surprise someone special with a handmade card featuring the Ornate Style Stamp Set? Use the intricate bouquets and flower stamps from the Ornate Style Stamp Set to create beautiful handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper crafts. Mix and match the detailed floral images with a variety of sentiments to make cards for any occasion. Combine this great stamp set with the other coordinating products from the Ornate Garden Product Suite for even more versatility!
I love how Sheila brought the design to the inside of the card with the strip of the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Crumb Cake cardstock
- 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ Old Olive cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock- embossed
- 2-1/8″ x 3-1/2″ Old Olive cardstock-die cut
- 1-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/2″ x 3/4″ Crumb Cake cardstock
- 2-3/8″ x 5/8″ Old Olive cardstock
- 2-1/4″ x 1/2″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 5-1/4″ x 1/2″ DSP (inside)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QEUCFQEQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2020-2022 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2020-2021 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. See full details HERE.
Register by July 20th to participate in the Aug-Dec club.
It’s a bundle bash! Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team. See full promotion details HERE
Promotion Dates June 3–30, 2020
Ice Cream Corner Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
Hello paper crafters! Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Stampin’ ESCAPE! It’s sure to be a sweet treat!
With your kit, you’ll be able to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (with a few sprinkles), while connecting to other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
See full details HERE.
Registration ends Saturday, January 30, 2021
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE