Thanks for coming to my blog today!
We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project. You can do that by clicking here.
Our theme for this highlight is encouragement as we all need a kind word said to us to build us up.
For today’s card I tried a technique I had not tried before, embossing on glimmer paper, with the new Birthday Blast stamp set that will be featured in the Occasions catalog (starts Jan. 4th, 2017). Due to the texture of the glimmer paper the stamped image did not have full coverage, but I think it turned out pretty cool.
I really like how the double star cut out frames the embossed glimmer paper.
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (folded in half) Thick White Cardstock
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ Thick White Cardstock- die cut 2nd largest star and then emboss layer
- 4″ x 4″ Thick White Cardstock- die cut 3rd largest star
- 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper- stamp/emboss in Copper embossing powder
- 1 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ Copper Foil paper
- 1″ x 4 1/4″ Night of Navy cardstock- stamp/emboss in Copper embossing powder
Thanks for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Stamp Sets– Birthday Blast (avail.Jan 4th, 2017)
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code AKZVD4JQ from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.