Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #6) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
Our THEME: Encouragement. Do you know someone that could use some encouragement? Maybe a get well soon – or WOW you are amazing, even a thank you card? This is a great way to give some love.
Today I am sharing a super cute whimsical card we made at my January 2019 FMN class featuring the So Hoppy Together stamp set. This is just one of the awesome products from the 2019 Sale-a-Bration offering you can earn FREE with a qualifying order! See full promotion details HERE. This one was inspired by a card I saw created a few years ago by Edel Pappe.
Don’t you just love these little frogs? I could not resist adding in some googly eyes 🙂
To add some additional texture to the frogs, I stamped them on Tropical Escape designer series paper and fussy cut them out. I am not typically a big fan of fussy cutting (too tedious), but these were not too bad to cut out.
I brought in several other stamp sets (splatter from Swirly Bird, lily pad from Lilypad lake and leaves from Tropical Chic) to complete my focal point and have lots of fun die-cut layers. Don’t you love how easy it is to coordinate images across many Stampin’ Up! set?
Did you notice the small hint of glimmer paper behind the sentiment? I used some of the trash leftover from the Incredible Like You project kit.
Hate you missed making this card? Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and still get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members get each of the FMN class project tutorials plus additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership?There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own……just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code TS9DKDGW from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.