Today I am sharing the center step fun fold card we created at my June 2018 FMN class.
This project features a few of the products from the awesome Nature’s Poem suite. I think my favorite in this suite is the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies. In addition to Framelits for EVERY stamp image, this set includes Thinlit leaves with a light emboss texture. I used one of the textured leaves to cut out and emboss the Grapefruit Grove leaf on the front of the card.
The die-cut technique of the focal point was inspired by a card created by Jan Rodrian. I think it’s so fun to have the designer paper peeking through the die-cut tree. It was a perfect place to add my outside sentiment.
For additional woodsy texture I brought in the Burlap stamp set and the Wood Textures designer paper. Both the Natures Poem and Wood Textures designer papers are part of the Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Paper Sale! Click HERE to see all the great papers on sale.
Don’t you love it?
I wanted to bring the tree element to the inside of the card so I created a mask out of a large sticky note and sponged the tree on the inside with Crumb Cake ink.
The inside sentiment fit perfectly across the tree!
Here is the template to use to cut/score the card base so you can give this a try.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code EG6WJY7D from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Hate you missed making this card? Don’t miss the next FMN class… It’s time to register for the next class. CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class.
Don’t live locally, but still want to participate? Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this tutorial. CLICK HERE for full details.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE