Have you been playing with your June 2019 A Little Smile Paper Pumpkin kit? The little cards are super cute!
Maybe you prefer a full size card? Today I am sharing a full size alternate card I created with the kit using a layout inspired by a swap I received created by Jan Rodrian. I just love all the texture created with all the layers.
I love that this layout is gender neutral so I can use it for just about anyone.
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266.
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s alternate project…just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart.
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits?
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code K7WHJAKY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Relax With Paper Pumpkin
Summer is the perfect time to kick back, relax and enjoy yourself. You may even be planning time for a little creativity. Paper Pumpkin’s got you covered. Our July kit gives you everything you need for summertime paper crafting bliss.
Each kit comes with 9 cards featuring 3 designs. Plus it coordinates with THREE fabulous suites in the annual catalog. Mix and match with the Come Sail Away, Garden Lane and Woven Threads Suites and you’ll have projects for the long summer days.
July Kit + 3 Coordinating Suites (below) = SO many fun projects
Woven Threads Suite p. 13–14 (US)
Garden Lane Suite p. 40–41 (US)
Come Sail Away Suite p. 144–145 (US)
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Grab a friend (or several) and join me for a fun morning out. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! CLICK HERE for full details.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.