Today I am sharing another card I made while playing in my stamp room. This was inspired by a card I saw by JKCards.
I really loved the depth the window created in the card I saw, but found this to be a bit more difficult than I expected when trying this on my own. I quickly found I was more successful if I started with a window base that was larger than I wanted to end up with. I then was able to easily space my window frames by using my square framelit die and didn’t have to worry so much about it being centered on the window itself. As I cut out each of the squares (run thru the Bigshot 4 times) I used the outside edge of the die to align each square to create the window panes. The magnetic platform was perfect for holding my die in place. Once I had them all cut out I was easily able to trim away any extra cardstock to give me the perfect window.
Hope you enjoy!