Thanks for coming to my blog today! I’m super excited to be featured in this month’s International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by the amazing Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the December 2018 International Highlights with my Watercolor Winter Woods card. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my card! I really do appreciate you taking time out to vote.
Our theme for the Top Ten Winners Blog Hop is encouragement. I decided I was going to show this via a thank you. I hope you enjoy my creation.
I decided I wanted to use a similar color scheme and keep with the tree landscape I had going on, but tried a burnishing technique with sponges this time.
I used the timeless Lovely As A Tree, photo-realistic Winter Woods and beautiful Rooted In Nature stamp sets. I just love that each of these sets has unique images that are designed to work well together. These sets help you fill any tree lined landscape and keep you in tune with nature.
I used a masking technique to create the moon while laying in the skyline.
The trees are embossed in White to give the nighttime wintry feel.
I kept the inside very simple and decided to let the sentiment stand on it’s own for this project.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Gray Granite cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Night of navy cardstock
- 1-1/4″ x 4″ Vellum cardstock
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QC3KQNXU from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The year end closeout is going on now…don’t forget to add your favorites from the retiring and discounted lists to your shopping cart! Click HERE to see full promotion details.
Let’s celebrate the end of 2018 with Double Loyalty Rewards! Yes this means all orders you place with me December 25-30th, 2018 will earn you double the butterflies! See full rewards program HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Prefer to do your paper crafting on your own schedule in the comfort of your own home? You can even stamp in your PJ’s if you like! Click HERE to see my full offering of online classes.CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.