Today I am sharing a great masculine card created by Jennifer Hamlin for our Diemonds team swap featuring the Sea of Textures stamp set. I may be using this one for inspiration for an upcoming class 🙂
I love that Jennifer made the portal a shaker element. It adds such a fun element to the card.
The portal was created by layering circles cut with the Layering Circle framelit dies. The window in the outer circle was closed by adding in a layer of window sheet. The foam adhesive strips are perfect to pop up and close the portal for a 3D look.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Night of Navy cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Tranquil Tide cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 3″ Wood Textures DSP
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code EG6WJY7D from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog (including the Wood Textures featured on today’s project). So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to get lots and lots of pretty paper!
Did you know you can get these in-color ink pads FREE when you join my team during the month of July? During the month of July when you join my Diemonds team you can get an entire color family of Classic Stampin’ Pads of your choosing with your Starter Kit FREE-that is 10 FREE pads! See full promotion details HERE.
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Why not give it a try? Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to join the fun!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE