Do you love a super cute snowman? The frosty friends in the Snowman Season Stamp Set will warm any heart. Create a flurry of projects using these happy snow-people!
Today I am sharing the card I made for my Diemonds team swap featuring a few of the products from the Let It Snow Suite. I hope they love it!
This layout is inspired by a project I saw created by Gail Ellis.
This little guy is so stinkin’ cute, but when you add the wobble element…OMG!!!!! Love Love Love this! I learned how to create the wobble element from Paggy Wu. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to give it a try.
Watch the video below to see the wobble in action. (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) have access to with their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials.
There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (fold in half) Real Red cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ Coastal Cabana cardstock
- 3″ x 4″ DSP
- 3-3/4″ x 1″ DSP
- 3-3/4″ x 3/4″ Real Red cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Real Red cardstock
- 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 1-1/2″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Coastal Cabana cardstock (inside)
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 4VGC64GY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class! We are creating fabulous holiday cards in the October class!
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join me for a fun morning out. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details HERE.
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.