Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (scroll way down…I am #28) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
Our THEME: Encouragement. Do you know someone that could use some encouragement? Maybe a get well soon – or WOW you are amazing, even a thank you card? This is a great way to give some love.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Do you like to create projects with fun & easy techniques? Today I am sharing a super cute note card featuring the Seaside Notions stamp set using a masking technique.
Masking allows you to easily stamp your images so they appear to be behind each other as you see on the shells inside the cut out window.
To re-create this appearance, stamp the main image on your card layer.
Stamp the same image on a sticky note, making sure a portion of the image falls along the adhesive layer of the sticky note. Fussy cut the image out with paper snips and place over the top of the stamped image on your card layer. This is your “mask”.
Stamp your second image, overlapping the images as desired. Create additional “masks” for each image stamped and apply over the top of the images on your card layer as desired.
Once all the images are stamped, remove all the sticky note “masks”.
- Folded Whisper White Note card for card base
- 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock- punch 2-1/4″ circle
- 2-3/4″ x 1-5/8″ Whisper White cardstock- punched
- 2-3/4″ x 1-5/8″ Seaside Spray cardstock- punched
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own……just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WQX4SUAY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Are you ready to redeem all the BONUS Days coupon codes you earned in July?
HOW TO REDEEM IN AUGUST:
- Redemption Period Deadlines
- Phone/Fax/Mail: August 30, 2019, by 6:50 pm (mt)
- Online: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 pm (mt)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes!
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.