Are you ready for Halloween? Let’s make the treats you give out this year memorable with some adorable packaging!
Today I am sharing a super fun treat holder created by Sheila Tatum for our recent Diemonds Team swap where she combined the Frightfully Cute bundle and Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper (DSP). I love how easy it is to mix and match our products to create the perfect project for any occasion.
Be the fun house this Halloween: Turn ho-hum trick-or-treat sweets into a delectable surprise with Frightfully Cute Bundle. This bundle includes the Frightfully Cute Stamp Set and the Frightful Tags Dies. Mix and match stamped images with die-cut shapes and tag pieces. Images are sized perfectly to fit on small chocolate bars or other sweets for trick-or-treaters.
I love that the treat holder is made from one piece of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Start by scoring at 1-1/2″, 3″ and 4-1/2″.
- Flip the paper over to the side you want facing inside and then fold the left top corner so the outer edge aligns to the 2nd score line.
- On the right side, fold both the top and bottom corners so the outer edge aligns to the first score line.
- Place Tear & Tape along the left edge. Remove the backing paper and fold the treat holder to create a tube.
- I used a bone folder to push down inside the tube to push the bottom corner out so it made a bottom to the tube.
- Slide in your treat and decorate the front to complete the project!
- 6″ x 6″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Smoky Slate cardstock- die cut
- 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ Basic White cardstock- die cut
- 1″ x 1-1/2″ Black Glitter Paper- die cut
Each month we have a new theme for our Diemonds Team swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to a lucky participant.
I would love for you to join us at our next team meeting (virtually or face to face) where you also have the opportunity to participate in our next team swap. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE DJ632DCD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
It’s time for my 12 days of Holidays project ideas! I am excited to share a Halloween, three Fall, and eight Christmas sets over the next 12 days. These ideas are Exclusive to my newsletter, so if you want to see them all, be sure and subscribe to my newsletter HERE.
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Eden’s Garden Stamp camp to go. Enter your creative space with blooming beauty and bounty! See details and register for the Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 12, 2021 or while supplies last
Kits will be shipped out late *November.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Blackberry Beauty Suite
Purchase the October 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color step-by-step printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
2022-2024 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2022-2024 In Colors…Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis!
With the launch of the new 2022-2023 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the awesome new 2022-2024 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE