Looking for a fast and easy cheerful wedding card? Today I am sharing a beautiful card created by Amelia Stiver for our Diemonds team swap featuring the oh so versatile sentiments in the So Sentimental stamp set.
I just love the beautiful imagery in the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. This fabulous paper features hand painted blooms and watercolor washes that make beautiful backgrounds or focal points for cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper crafts. Patterns include floral prints, stripes, polka dots, and more.
Each month we have a new theme for our swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to one lucky participant.
Wouldn’t you love to surprise someone special with a handmade birthday card featuring the So Sentimental Stamp Set? Create tags, labels, and more with the phrases in the So Sentimental Stamp Set. These greetings are suitable for so many occasions—celebrating birthdays, welcoming new babies, saying “thank you.” Combine this great stamp set with the coordinating Stitched So Sweetly Dies for even more versatility!
You can currently purchase these amazing coordinating products in a bundle and save 10%!
I love how Amelia added the shine to the flower by covering it with the Fine Tip glue. It almost has the look of an enamel embellishment.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ DSP
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut label
- 4″ x 1-3/4″Whisper White cardstock-die cut flowers
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QEUCFQEQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 5/12/20-5/18/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
Want to join us for our next team swap? It’s a great time to enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
Do you love getting your hands on brand new products early? Great news…when you purchase the starter kit now, you can even choose select products from our upcoming 2020-2021 Annual catalog that will release June 3, 2020!
The new 2021 January-June mini catalog starts January 5, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs have arrived and I have started mailing them out! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE