Today I am sharing one of the lovely fall cards we made at my September FMN class featuring the Winter Woods bundle. Don’t you love the neutral color palette?
This project was inspired by one created by May Fish.
Walking through woods in the winter is one of the most beautiful experiences. Recreate it with the photorealistic trees of the Winter Woods stamp set.
We applied the Champagne Shimmer paint using a couple of different techniques to add some nice sparkle to the card. I really like how spritzing the shimmer paint makes each card unique.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code YWJDYVZX from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Hate you missed making this card? Don’t miss the next FMN class… It’s time to register for the next class. CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class. In October we will be doing Christmas cards!
Don’t live locally, but still want to participate? Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this tutorial. CLICK HERE for full details.
It’s time for Stampin’ Bingo! Grab a friend (or several) and join me for a fun night out. This is not your typical Bingo Night- this is a whole lot more fun! Click HERE for full details and to register.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.