Thanks for coming to my blog today! I’m super excited to be featured in this month’s International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by the amazing Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the October 2020 International Highlights with my Metallic Forest card. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my card! I really do appreciate you taking time out to vote.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
I loved the layout of the original card I created that I decided to share an alternative version with you today.
This beautiful wintry Thank You card features the stunning photorealistic prints of the Feel Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper. This paper pack is a returning favorite you will want to be sure to stock up on before it is gone forever.
The gorgeous Evergreen Forest 3D embossing folder adds the perfect texture to compliment the frosty images of the designer series paper.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Seaside Spray cardstock
- (2) 5″ x 3-3/4″ Night Of Navy cardstock
- 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ DSP-emboss
- 4″ x 2-3/4″ Night Of Navy cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 2-5/8″ DSP
- 5″ x 1/2″ Night Of Navy cardstock
- 4″ x 3/8″ Seaside Spray cardstock
- 3″ x 1″ DSP- die cut
- 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ Whisper White cardstock
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XZCCHK3Y!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
It’s time for my 12 days of Holidays project ideas! I am excited to share a Halloween, two Fall, eight Christmas and a Valentine set over the next 12 days. These ideas are Exclusive to my newsletter, so if you want to see them all, be sure and subscribe to my newsletter HERE.
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the October 2020 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE