Today I am sharing one of the fun alternate cards I made with the super cool October 2017 Pining For Plaid Paper Pumpkin kit.
I pulled out my Big Shot and the Hearth & Home framelits and easily turned the shaker into a window. Love it!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ cut from plaid card base
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
I had a little strip left over from the front of the plaid card base I cut up so I added it to the inside of the card. Don’t you love little touches like this? I think it makes the card just a bit more special.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list of the additional supplies I used so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits? Click HERE to order you refills using host code SNRPWSWS before they are gone from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not yet a subscriber, but want to join the fun? Sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 by the 10th of the month to get the next kit in the mail! Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
Give the gift of creativity this holiday season with a prepaid subscription! CLICK HERE for more details.
If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond!