Flowers can be just as wonderful on a fall card as a spring/summer card don’t you think?
Today I am sharing a lovely project created by Sheila Tatum for our Diemonds team swap featuring one of my favorite floral sets…To A Wild Rose.
I love how Sheila used just a couple of the stamps to layer together to allow some of the Whisper White cardstock to add some great highlights to the images.
Did you notice the subtle texture to the Vellum cardstock layer. This adds a wonderful detail, making the card a little more special.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Terracotta Tile cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ Early Espresso cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 3″ Vellum cardstock- emboss
- 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock- stamp/die cut
- 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 4-1/8″ x 1/2″ DSP (inside)
- Scrap Early Espresso cardstock-die cut
- Scrap Vellum cardstock-die cut
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 4VGC64GY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.