Have you seen the new stamp positioning tool yet? It’s called the Stamparatus. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! Watch the video below where Jessica from the Stampin’ Up! home office shares a few reasons why you need the Stamparatus.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
What do you think?
Hope you enjoy!
Click HERE to order your Stamparatus using host code SKUWUWKP from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE