Today I am sharing a fun card created by Jennifer Moretz featuring the Dandelion Wishes stamp set. I just love the whimsical feel of this stamp set.
Jennifer created a cool background by using her clear block as a stamp- how cool!
She stamped her clear block in her ink pads to pick up the ink and then spritzed with water to allow the ink to bleed before stamping the block down on the cardstock.
- 11” x 4-1/4” Blue Berry Bushel cardstock
- 5-1/4” x 4” Basic Black cardstock
- (2) 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” Whisper White cardstock
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code XC3KERTC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.Don't forget, for EVERY $50 USD you spend before August 31, 2018 (before shipping and tax) earns you a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30, 2018. Now is a great time to order your favorites from the new catalog and earn your coupons! CLICK HERE for full details.
Consider joining the Stampin’ Up! family and my Diemonds team. Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE. Don’t forget to add the Limited Time Color Your Season products to claim your BONUS gift from me! Click HERE for details.