Last week, while getting ready for my FMN class, my friend Jean let me know she was in need of a gift card holder for an upcoming wedding so I quickly made her one by combining 2 of the class projects.
The Seasonal Bells stamp set and coordinating Bell punch was perfect to create this wedding themed mini file folder gift card holder.
I started with a 7 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Night of Navy cardstock and scored it at 3 7/8″.
I created the file folder tab and then added the card layers. Click here to see my previous post with pics on how to create the tab.
The Organza Ribbon was used to hold the gift card holder closed.
Card Outside Layers:
- 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Paper
- (2) 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Silver Glimmer Paper
- 1 Large Silver Metallic Doily
- Emboss with Silver embossing powder (2) bells on Shimmer White cardstock and punch out.
- Stamp and color with Blender Pens (2) bows in Night of Navy ink on Shimmer White cardstock and die cut.
Card Inside Layers:
- 3″ x 4″ Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Paper
- 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Silver Foil Paper (Emboss design with Silver embossing powder). Adhered on the sides only with tear tape to create the inside pocket.
- 2 ” x 4 1/4″ Designer Acetate
- Die cut Silver Glimmer Paper
- Stamp greeting in Night of Navy ink on Shimmer White cardstock and die cut.
I think it turned out great and I hope she liked it!
Hope You Enjoy,
Several of the products used on this project are on sale in the year end closeouts!
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code AKZVD4JQ from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.