Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I’m # 31) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a simple and beautiful project that is full of wonderful texture created by combining the must have black & white prints of the True Love Designer Series Paper (DSP).
I love that you can really change how the paper looks simply by adding a little color. I used the Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencils along with my Blender Pens to add some wonderful color to the floral images on one of the strips of Designer Series Paper.
This set is part of the Love You Always product suite we are featuring in this month’s All Star Tutorial Bundle! CLICK HERE to find out more about the February 2021 Exclusive Tutorials.
The thoughtful sentiments in the Heal Your Heart Stamp Set will help you heal the hearts of others by providing support and encouragement. The elegant heartfelt greetings will pair with your favorite image stamp sets to customize your project for the occasion whether you want to express gratitude or sympathy. The set includes greetings for both the outside and the inside of your cards.
Get the Heal Your Heart Stamp Set FREE with a $50 product purchase during our Sale-a-Bration promotion (between January 5-February 28, 2021). See promotion details HERE.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Rich Razzleberry cardstock
- (2) 3-1/2″ x 5″ Daffodil Delight cardstock
- 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ DSP
- 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Basic White-die cut
- 3″ x 3-1/2″ Basic Black cardstock- die cut
- 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ Basic White cardstock
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Love You Always Suite
Purchase the February 2021 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Eden’s Garden Stamp camp to go. Enter your creative space with blooming beauty and bounty! See details and register for the Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 12, 2021 or while supplies last
Kits will be shipped out late *November.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Let’s get together for a LIVE crafting class each Tuesday at 12:30 PM ET where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs!
I hope you will join me on my YouTube Channel
Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.