Are you a fan of watercoloring? I think watercoloring is a fun technique, but can be a bit intimidating. The more I give it a try and the less I think about trying to make it look a particular way, the happier I am with the results. I just love that each card is unique when you watercolor.
Today I am sharing a lovely emboss resist watercolor card I created for a friends birthday featuring the new Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set. Honor and celebrate friendship with heartfelt sentiments and a stunning set of sunflower images from the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ Watercolor Paper
- 1-3/4″ x 1/2″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ Shimmer White cardstock
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QEUCFQEQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
It’s a bundle bash! Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team. See full promotion details HERE
Promotion Dates June 3–30, 2020
2021 January-June Mini Catalog Shares:
I am super excited about all the fabulous gorgeous new designer papers & ribbons coming our way in the January-June 2021 Mini catalog. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends January 4, 2021
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2020-2022 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2020-2021 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. See full details HERE.
Register by July 20th to participate in the Aug-Dec club.
Ice Cream Corner Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
Hello paper crafters! Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Stampin’ ESCAPE! It’s sure to be a sweet treat!
With your kit, you’ll be able to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (with a few sprinkles), while connecting to other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
See full details HERE.
Registration ends Saturday, January 30, 2021
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE