Today I am sharing a gorgeous alternate project I created with the stamps from the July 2021 The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin kit. Are you having some fun with this wonderful kit? I love all the kit contents, but of course there is so much more you can create with the stamp set included in this awesome kit.
I really like the watercolor appearance of the elements in this kit so I played a bit in an effort to recreate this appearance. I started by adding a watercolor wash across a piece of the Fluid 100 watercolor paper with Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay ink. Once dry, I filliped the paper over and stamped the tree image on the back so I could use this as a guide to fussy cut out the trees. While I didn’t achieve quite the same look, I think it turned out nice. What do you think?
The snowflake images were stamped all over the background layer in Coastal Cabana ink with the Snowflake Wishes Stamp set. I think the softer blue/green color allows the trees to really pop.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Basic White cardstock
- Sheet Watercolor Paper-fussy cut
- 3-1/2″ x 7/8″ Basic White cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 1/2″ Bermuda Bay cardstock
Did you miss out on this fabulous kit? Skip to the fun with us—sign up at https://bit.ly/3gseiFx or scan the QR code below to be sure you don’t miss the next awesome kit.
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at https://bit.ly/3gseiFx.
Paper Pumpkin is truly a great subscription/product. It was even ranked in the top 20 arts and crafts subscriptions by My Subscription Addiction! Whoo Hoo!!!!Check out the article HERE
Hope you enjoy!
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s project…just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Lots Of Pun
If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your papercrafting potential!
So, what’s in store for this month’s kit?
PLUS when you Join Paper Pumpkin with me you will get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month. Whoo Hooo!!!
If you are already a subscriber, but do not have a demonstrator, simply choose me (Wendy Lee) as your demonstrator in your Paper Pumpkin account information and you will start getting the awesome alternate tutorials each month!
Not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? Sign up today at https://bit.ly/3gseiFx
There’s lots to love about Paper Pumpkin! Need a great gift? Look no further. Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions are an easy gift—you can choose to buy one, three, six, or 12 months up front in my online store and will receive the redemption code the same day.Just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart. Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy a couple hours of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF tutorial bundle with alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today or scan the QR code!
You may also call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help you get started.
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers You Will NOT Want To Miss!
Event qualification runs January 5-February 28, 2023. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.