I have a super fun fold card that I created on my recent Facebook LIVE featuring the Flowering Cactus Product Medley. With the sentiment of your choice, this Vertical Sliding Lock card can be used for any occasion!
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
Creativity comes easy when you’ve got amazing coordinating products. We don’t want to brag (well maybe a little bit), but coordination is one of Stampin’ Up!s strong points. The Flowering Cactus Product Medley is a perfect example. Stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating whatever you want—let your creativity run free!
We are featuring the Flowering Cactus Product Medley in this month’s All Star Tutorial Bundle! CLICK HERE to find out more about the April 2021 Exclusive Tutorials.
A few of the tools used to create the slider mechanism on this project are on the last chance list. If you don’t already own the Classic Label Punch, 2-1/4″ Circle Punch and the Stitched Shapes Dies, be sure to purchase them today as they are retiring soon and only available while supplies last. See full details on the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance list HERE.
- 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Highland Heather cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 10″ scored at 5-1/8″ Pool Party cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 2-3/8″ scored at 3/8″ Pool Party cardstock
- 3-5/8″ x 1-7/8″ DSP Print 1
- 3-5/8″ x 4-5/8″ DSP Print 2
- Scrap DSP Print 3- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Mossy Meadow cardstock-die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Basic White cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Pool Party cardstock-punch
- 1/2″ x 2″ Mossy Meadow cardstock- punch
- 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QNUSWMRV to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies from the 2022 January to June Mini Catalog starting June 1, 2022. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
The new 2022 July-December Mini Catalog starts July 1, 2022! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini catalog in your starter kit when you join in June PLUS earn Sale-a-bration rewards early! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
With a new catalog also comes New Product Shares! Be sure to reserve your spot TODAY!
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 1st – April 30th, 2022 for ANY current products (Yes Retiring Last Chance Items, Clearance Rack & Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions DO count)… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley!
Purchase the April 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
2022 July-December Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is July 8, 2022. (US residents only).
Hey Birthday Chick Card Class
Did you miss my March 2021 Online Bingo Event? We had such a great time playing Bingo and creating our super cute cards featuring the Hey Birthday Chick bundle. The card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Memento Black. Recommended Stampin’ Blends in Real Red and Daffodil Delight. You can order ink and adhesive or use what you already have. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 3 project PDF & video tutorial for $15 USD:
Did you miss my March 2021 Sale-a-Bration Celebration Customer Appreciation Event? We had such a great time playing games and creating our gorgeous cards featuring the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set and the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper. I am happy to announce… the card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Misty Moonlight and Soft Suede. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE