Don’t forget anyone on your list this year. If you are local (I am in Pfafftown, NC) please join me at my home for my monthly Forget Me Not (FMN) card class so you have fabulous cards throughout the year for any occasion! We have a fun time getting together each month to make new projects and learn new techniques.
This is intended to be a bit more advanced class, but beginners are always welcome. Four cards, the supply list, cut dimensions and applicable templates are included as part of your $15.00 class fee.
All you need to bring with you to class is your SNAIL (or favorite) adhesive. I will have everything else you need to complete your projects!
Extra Rewards just for YOU when you attend class…
- Earn $15 in additional FREE products on me when you place a min. $75 at class!
- All CreativeLee Yours Paper Pumpkin subscribers get to make a BONUS card for FREE!
- Earn a FREE butterfly when you bring a (new to me) friend that places a min. $50 order at class! (Your friend must be registered for class to participate)
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
Ready to register for the next Forget Me Not (FMN) Card class? Here are the details you need to know…
Series 2 Class Dates/Times:
- Sat. July 1st open house format (come between 9am-3pm) or Mon. July 3rd 6:30pm
- Registration is CLOSED
- Sat. August 5th open house format (come between 9am-3pm) or Mon. August 7th 6:30pm
- Registration due by 5pm 8/2/17
- Sat. September 9th open house format (come between 9am-3pm) or Mon. September 11th 6:30pm (we will be doing falls cards)
- Registration due by 5pm 9/6/17
- Sat. September 30th open house format (come between 9am-3pm) or Mon. October 2nd 6:30pm (this will be our main Christmas card class)
- Registration due by 5pm 9/27/17
- Sat. November 4th open house format (come between 9am-3pm) or Mon. November 6th 6:30pm
- Registration due by 5pm 11/1/17
- Sat. December 2nd open house format (come between 9am-3pm) or Mon. December 4th 6:30pm
- Registration due by 5pm 11/29/17
Don’t live local, but don’t want to miss out? No worries, you can choose to participate via my FMN online stamp club! Click here for full details.
See you in class!