Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #13) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
Our THEME: Encouragement. Do you know someone that could use some encouragement? Maybe a get well soon – or WOW you are amazing, even a thank you card? This is a great way to give some love.
My creation I am sharing today is one of the awesome technique cards we made at my February 2019 FMN class featuring the lovely images from the Wonderful Romance stamp set and coordinating Wonderful Floral dies that you can currently purchase in a bundle and save 10%!.
I also brought in the sentiments from the Strong & Beautiful stamp set. Do you love this one? It is packed full of fabulous verses just for all the strong and beautiful people in your life.
One of my favorite things about Stampin’ Up! products is how versatile they are. It’s so easy to mix and match images from multiple sets to create the project you need.
Each of the floral die-cuts are embossed in gold and then colored with Frost White and Champagne Mist shimmer paints. I love the effect this created! I added a few of the Frosted Flower embellishments to give a little extra texture.
I used a masking technique on the embossed sentiment on the card front so I would have just the portion of the words I wanted for this project.
Did you notice the stitching along the black layer? This was created with the Stitched Rectangle die…Oh how much I love these! These are a MUST HAVE. I am sure you will love them once you have had a chance to use them.
To bring the design to the card inside I embossed and colored in a few of the small flowers. I think it adds a sweet touch.
Hate you missed making this card? Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and still get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members get each of the FMN class project tutorials plus additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership?There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own……just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code RH7CDQSX from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.