Have you been busy making cards and sending them out to your friends and family? Maybe you have been taking cards to nursing homes or sharing a little joy and appreciation by gifting them to essential workers.
Today I am sharing some super cute note cards that are perfect for sending a little joy that we made at my online workshop.
I featured the 2018-2020 In-Colors that are on the retiring list to make these fast & easy cards.
Yes it will be oh so difficult to say goodbye to Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover and Blueberry Bushel. Be sure to purchase all your favorite products featuring these festive colors before they are gone.
I created each card using one 6″ x 6″ sheet of Designer Series paper to decorate the card as well as the envelope flap.
The Under My Umbrella stamp set and coordinating Umbrella Builder punch allow you to easily shower your loved ones in good wishes. Line art images are fun to color and easy to customize for any occasion. The greetings in the stamp set work perfectly for thinking of you, sending love, wedding, or baby projects.
I love that you can currently purchase these coordinating products in a bundle and save 10%!
- Whisper White Note Card for card base
- 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 1-1/4″ x 3/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock- punch
- Scrap DSP-punch
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
- Let’s pick a date/time you want to hold your online workshop.
- I will set up a private Facebook group for you to invite all your friends to join.
- I take care of all the posting of the information in the group, but of course I encourage you to interact with your guests as much as you can.
- Once the workshop is over, I will let you know where your workshop order stands and what your FREE Host rewards are.
- You can choose to add to your workshop order to increase your Host rewards if you like.
- Once you let me know how you want to spend your rewards, I will close the workshop and your goodies will be shipped directly to you.
- You can even choose to use your host rewards towards the purchase of the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and enjoy a continual product discount if you like.
- Choose the projects.
- I demonstrate 2 projects and you will get the samples I make for your workshop.
- I offer the tutorials for the projects as a perk to all those that place an order.
- For those that place a $50 or more order, they get the project packets in the mail as a gift from me.
I am looking forward to paper crafting with you!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 2nd – April 30th, for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE