Today I have another awesome project that showcases how to expand the use of your crafty tools to provide more value.
This time we are focusing on the Build a Butterfly Dies. This fantabulous die set is intended to cut out a kaleidoscope of butterflies in minutes. Combine images to create butterflies in the colors and designs you want. Layer solid and peek-through pieces for a dimensional look. Get fabulous results without touching a pair of scissors!
I created this cheerful Birthday card in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE where I used the Build a Butterfly Dies to create some fun gift bows on top of my presents. LOVE THIS!
What additional ways can you see to use these shapes? Be sure to leave me a comment.
This project could be used for so many celebratory occasions, but I am using this to celebrate my daughter in laws Birthday later this week.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting.
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss out on my FREE Butterfly Kisses Online Workshop happening this Thursday June 23rd at 7:30 PM ET. Join the event Facebook group HERE.
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock- emboss upper portion
- 2-1/4” x 1-1/4” Bermuda Bay cardstock- die cut
- ¼” x 1-3/4” Bermuda Bay cardstock
- 1-5/8” x 1-3/4” Pool Party cardstock
- 2-1/4” x 1-1/4” Granny Apple Green cardstock- die cut
- ¼” x 1-1/2” Granny Apple Green cardstock
- 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” Parakeet Party cardstock
- 2-1/2” x 1-1/2” Gorgeous Grape cardstock- die cut
- ¼” x 1-3/4” Gorgeous Grape cardstock
- 1-3/4” x 1-3/4” Highland Heather cardstock
- 4” x ¾” Basic White cardstock
- ¾” x 5-1/4” Highland Heather cardstock (inside)
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that so fun? Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the Annual Catalog! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE 9MK9YMCH to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Sweet Songbirds Card Class To Go
Nestle in with fabulous all occasion handmade cards full of depth and dimension that will leave you signing with joy.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Registration Ends October 20, 2022
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 900 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
2022 July-December Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is July 8, 2022. (US residents only).
The new 2022 July-December Mini Catalog starts July 1, 2022! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini catalog in your starter kit when you join in June PLUS earn Sale-a-bration rewards early! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
With a new catalog also comes New Product Shares! Be sure to reserve your spot TODAY!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE