Today I am sharing a quick & easy thank you card I created using the Painted Harvest stamp set. Today’s layout was inspired by a card I saw on pinterest created several years ago by Jayne.
The new Tufted Dynamic Embossing folder created a nice texture to the card front. Doesn’t look like a soft quilt you could curl up in?
For the focal point I stamped in Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral but felt it did not have enough depth to the images so I stamped the detail layer one more time in Real Red to create the look I was going for. I really do like a pink and orange combination.
To make this project even quicker, you could simply cut the layer out of Designer Paper and stamp only your sentiment.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Calypso Coral cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Calypso Coral cardstock-embossed
- 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ Vellum
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside layer)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code EG6WJY7D from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog. So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to get lots and lots of pretty paper!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Want an entire set of ink pads FREE? Oh Yes! During the month of July when you join my Diemonds team you can get an entire color family of Classic Stampin’ Pads of your choosing with your Starter Kit FREE! That is an additional $67.50 in FREE product-WOW what an awesome deal!
Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to join the fun!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE