Today I am sharing one last version of a project I created featuring the Butterfly Gala bundle and the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. If you can’t tell… I am loving this layout!
These awesome must have products will be available to customers starting January 3, 2019 in our Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs. I am super excited!
Did you miss the first two versions of this card I shared?
CLICK HERE to see the simplified version.
CLICK HERE to see the stepped up version with the tutorial.
On today’s version, I added a little more layering behind the polka dot paper as well as doubling the punched butterfly for added depth.
The Tufted embossing folder was perfect to add some texture to the Basic Black layer. This is one of my favorite dynamic folders.
Hopefully you can see how easy it is to add some special touches just by changing it up just a bit.
I brought the design to the inside by quickly stamping a couple of the butterflies. I used a masking technique to stamp the detailed butterflies and added color inside the butterflies with the Highland Heather and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends. I really like how this turned out. The blends gave me the soft multi-color I was looking for to coordinate back to the punched butterfly on the front of the card.
I really like the added texture from the stamped splatter image from the Touches of Texture stamp set.
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members have access to with their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials. CLICK HERE for full details.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black card base
- (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (outside/inside layers)
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Basic Black cardstock-embossed
- 4-7/8″ x 1-1/4″ DSP
- 4″ x 1″ DSP
- 4-1/8” x 1-1/8” Whisper White cardstock
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Remember, the new products will not be available to customers until Jan. 3, 2019.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QC3KQNXU from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The year end closeout is going on now…don’t forget to add your favorites from the retiring and discounted lists to your shopping cart! Click HERE to see full promotion details.
Let’s celebrate the end of 2018 with Double Loyalty Rewards! Yes this means all orders you place with me December 25-30th, 2018 will earn you double the butterflies! See full rewards program HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Want Your Own Copy of The New Catalog?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during December we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not (local class or online product club)
I want to thank you all for your support and choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.