Are there some people in your life that you enjoying sending really special cards to? Today’s project is a wonderful triple easel fun fold that really has a wow factor. This one is a perfect choice to create a card that will proudly be displayed.
While this one takes a bit longer that a simpler standard card, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly this one comes together once your pieces are all cut out and scored.
Deck the halls this year with the gorgeously detailed ornaments and other images in the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set. It’s a beauty.
You can use these fabulous images simply stamped or color them to add some depth.
Your creations will shine when you use the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. Seasonal images and all-purpose patterns have copper foil accents on one side. Love it!
All the awesome layers to in this project do fold down flat so you can drop this beauty in the mail. It does have a bit of bulk to it, so it may cost a bit more postage, but well worth it!
Hate you missed making this fabulous card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 4VGC64GY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class! We are creating fabulous holiday cards in the October class!
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join me for a fun morning out. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details HERE.
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.