Looking for a great gift card holder for all the guys in your life this Holiday season? Today I am sharing a fun Tri-Fold gift card holder that is perfect for everyone on your shopping list featuring a few products from the Wrapped In Plaid product suite.
This card opens up like a wallet and has a pocket to easily slip in a gift card or some cash. The front flap tucks under the focal point to hold the holder closed.
Change the colors and sentiments up and use this layout all year long. Love it!
With three styles of Christmas trees in the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set, you’ll be able to create a full forest of projects. For todays project I heat embossed a couple of trees and then quickly punched them out with the coordinating Pine Tree punch.
Love that you can currently purchase these two coordinating products in a bundle and save 10%!
My favorite element of this project is the Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP). This fun Christmas designer paper features classic Christmas plaids with gold foil accents on some designs that are great for all your projects!
Hate you missed making this fabulous card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QFCJRBB3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.