What’s better than a treat holder combined with a gift card holder? I don’t know…I think this sounds like a fabulous combination to me.
Today I am sharing a super fun holiday gift card & treat holder we created at my November 2020 FMN Class featuring the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch.
With three styles of Christmas trees in the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set, you’ll be able to create a full forest of projects.
Your creations will shine when you use the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series paper. Seasonal images and all-purpose patterns have copper foil accents on one side. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
Wouldn’t you love to get this special gift card holder this holiday season?
Hate you missed making this fabulous card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project (and 550+ more)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits;only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE ZBURV2FS!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Forever Greenery Suite
Purchase the November 2020 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations, broken into themed classes, and more! Whether you create on your own, or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details HERE
Registration Ends Friday, January 28, 2021
The new 2021 January-June mini catalog starts January 5, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs have arrived and I have started mailing them out! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE