Have you tried creating a collage card yet? I am loving creating them.
I found the trick to easily create a collage card is start out with lots of pieces using various cardstocks, shapes and trims. While I did not add any Vellum to this particular project, Vellum adds a wonderful softness I highly recommend you give a try.
Next lay out each of the components until you are happy with the collage appearance.
This next piece is key…snap a photo of the layout with your phone so when you are ready to assemble the project, you can easily get the elements placed back where you had them. LOVE THIS!
For today’s beautiful card I featured the Tranquil Thoughts bundle. This is one of the bundles I think many miss when looking though the January-June Mini catalog, but it is worth going back to really take a look at this hidden gem.
The tropical and botanical designs in this beautiful bundle open a world of creative opportunities. The Tranquil Thoughts Stamp Set includes organic imagery and thoughtful sentiments. The imagery is ideally sized for card fronts, accent pieces, tags, and envelopes. Plus when you bundle the stamp set with the coordinating Tranquil Dies you will find the mix of open and detailed dies in large and small options will keep fresh ideas coming.
I love that you can current purchase these coordinating products in a bundle and save 10%!
When creating the flowers I really wanted a multi-colored image so I inked up the stamp with Blushing Bride ink and then applied a bit of Rococo Rose ink to the flower centers with a Sponge Dauber before stamping the images. This adds such a nice depth to these images.
Rococo Rose is one of the five 2019-2021 In Colors that will be retiring May 3rd, 2021. While the official retiring list will not be available until March 24th, I high recommend you stock up on the products with your favorite retiring In Colors now, as they tend to sell out very quickly. Don’t forget to purchase re-inkers for all your pads so you may enjoy them for years to come.
2019-2021 Retiring In Colors include: Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock, and Terracotta Tile
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Sahara Sand cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 3″ Sahara Sand cardstock- emboss
- 5-1/4″ x 1″ DSP
- 5-1/4″ x 1/4″ Foil
- 4″ x 2-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- die cut label
- 2″ x 2″ Shimmer White Cardstock- die cut flowers
- 2-1/2″ x 2″ Sahara Sand cardstock- die cut leaves
- 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Blushing Bride cardstock- die cut label
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Maker’s Mojo Butterfly Bouquet Stamp Camp
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Butterfly Bouquet Stamp camp to go. Fly away to your creative space with a burst of brilliant butterflies!
Purchase the 12 project PDF tutorial for only $20 USD:
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Hydrangea Hill Suite
Purchase the March 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE