Do you enjoy trying out new techniques? Have you given Pigment Sprinkles a try yet? They are so fun to work with and I love the the results are different each time!
Today I am sharing a cheerful card featuring the To A Wild Rose stamp set. This set features a stunning photorealistic rose to make your friends speechless. You can use to use all 3 stamps to create the detailed layers or use just a portion of the images. You can currently purchase this amazing stamp set and the coordinating dies together in a bundle and save 10%!
For this project I used only the outline image so I could let the Pigment Sprinkles create the fun details.
This Pigment Sprinkles are sadly on the retiring list ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project). The retiring products are only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020, so be sure to purchase yours before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Customize your card or other project to any occasion by adding a greeting of your choice. I used the Well Written dies to easily add the sentiment of my choice.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Melon Mambo cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 1 sheet Watercolor Paper- die cut flowers and leaves.
- Scrap Granny Apple Green cardstock-punch
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock-punch
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- die cut sentiment
I created this project for the Tutorial Medley project team. This team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE.
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by and stay turned for more in my newsletter!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE UMF3UHDP to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
Need a little more information? Click here for more details on joining my team.
What crafter wouldn’t want everyday discounts, early access to new products, exclusive access to events, and the opportunity to earn additional income PLUS so many other rewards? Being a Diemond…It’s the best!
It’s always a fabulous time to join the Stampin’ Up! family, but with the STARTER KIT + STARTER KIT PROMOTION (June 1- 30, 2023), aspiring demonstrators can snatch up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $99 USD.
What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $155 USD in the products of your choice + FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit ($23.50 value) + FREE business supplies ($65 value) + FREE shipping (11% savings) + all the FUN being part of the Stampin’ Up! family (Priceless).Whoo Hoo!!!!
Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team.
Need More Information? See full promotion details HERE
PROMOTION DATES: 1–30 JUNE 2023
2023-2024 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you find yourself drooling all over a brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog simply drawn to all the gorgeous pattern papers and ribbons? I sure do!
With the launch of the amazing 2023 September-December Catalog (starting September 6, 2023), I am happy to announce I will be hosting Paper & Ribbon Shares! This share is the perfect way to get a sample of each of the fab papers and ribbons a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME BONUS gifts too!
Deadline to register for the share is September 5, 2023. (US residents only).
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
The new 2023 Holiday Catalog starts September 6, 2023! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Holiday catalog in your starter kit when you join in August! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.