Do you enjoy trying out new techniques? Have you given Pigment Sprinkles a try yet? They are so fun to work with and I love the the results are different each time!
Today I am sharing a cheerful card featuring the To A Wild Rose stamp set. This set features a stunning photorealistic rose to make your friends speechless. You can use to use all 3 stamps to create the detailed layers or use just a portion of the images. You can currently purchase this amazing stamp set and the coordinating dies together in a bundle and save 10%!
For this project I used only the outline image so I could let the Pigment Sprinkles create the fun details.
This Pigment Sprinkles are sadly on the retiring list ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project). The retiring products are only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020, so be sure to purchase yours before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Customize your card or other project to any occasion by adding a greeting of your choice. I used the Well Written dies to easily add the sentiment of my choice.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Melon Mambo cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 1 sheet Watercolor Paper- die cut flowers and leaves.
- Scrap Granny Apple Green cardstock-punch
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock-punch
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- die cut sentiment
I created this project for the Tutorial Medley project team. This team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE.
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by and stay turned for more in my newsletter!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE AMXY34YD!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
It’s a bundle bash! Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team. See full promotion details HERE
Promotion Dates June 3–30, 2020
2020-2021 Annual Catalog Shares:
With the launch of the 2020-2021 Catalog, I am happy to announce I will be hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! This catalog is absolutely fabulous (I think you could hear me squealing as soon as I opened mine), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends June 13, 2020
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2020-2022 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2020-2021 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. See full details HERE.
Register by July 20th to participate in the Aug-Dec club.
The new 2020-2021 annual catalog starts June 3, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, and have started mailing them out. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…starting June 3, 2020 you will get a FREE bundle of your choice on top of the standard starter kit! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE