Do you enjoy trying out new techniques? Have you given Pigment Sprinkles a try yet? They are so fun to work with and I love the the results are different each time!
Today I am sharing a cheerful card featuring the To A Wild Rose stamp set. This set features a stunning photorealistic rose to make your friends speechless. You can use to use all 3 stamps to create the detailed layers or use just a portion of the images. You can currently purchase this amazing stamp set and the coordinating dies together in a bundle and save 10%!
For this project I used only the outline image so I could let the Pigment Sprinkles create the fun details.
This Pigment Sprinkles are sadly on the retiring list ( along with several other supplies used to create today’s project). The retiring products are only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020, so be sure to purchase yours before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Customize your card or other project to any occasion by adding a greeting of your choice. I used the Well Written dies to easily add the sentiment of my choice.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Melon Mambo cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 1 sheet Watercolor Paper- die cut flowers and leaves.
- Scrap Granny Apple Green cardstock-punch
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock-punch
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- die cut sentiment
I created this project for the Tutorial Medley project team. This team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE.
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by and stay turned for more in my newsletter!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE J947RJKS!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Did You Know?
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
It’s always a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up!, but with the JOIN+ special (starting May 4, 2021), new team members get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit!
Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team.
Promotion Dates May 4–31, 2021
2021-2022 Annual Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! As you may have already guessed, this catalog is absolutely fabulous (I think you could hear me squealing as soon as I mine arrived), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is May 13, 2021. (US residents only).
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
The new 2021-2022 Annual catalog starts May 4, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs are here! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in April! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE