Today I am sharing a super sweet alternate card I made using the March 2019 Poppin’ Birthday Paper Pumpkin Kit. I made this one for my adorable grand baby.
Just like the card I shared last week, I used the Stamparatus and the Kaleidoscope technique to create the circle of multi colored party hats!
To create the template for my layer I wanted to stamp, I started with a piece of the small grid paper and cut it down to 6″ so it would fit through my Big Shot.
I then cut the largest square from the stitched shapes framelit dies (same as my layer) from the grid paper. I then turned it 90 degrees and cut it again.
Place the layer into the hole of your template and position the stamp where you want it to fall along one of the flat sides.
Close the Stamparatus plate to pick up the stamp and you are ready to go.
As you stamp each time, rotate the layer to fall inside the template until you make it back around to where you started. I used Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Poppy Parade (from kit) to stamp the party hats.
It’s so great that you can pull elements from previous kits to mix and match the pieces. I pulled some of the white twine from the February kit to use on today’s project.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Flirty Flamingo cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Flirty Flamingo cardstock- embossed
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Vellum cardstock
- 3″ x 3″ Thick White cardstock- die cut
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266.
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s alternate project…just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart.
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits?
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NPH3Q44K from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Here at Paper Pumpkin, we love providing easy, fast, and fun creative experiences for our subscribers. We do this in a cost-saving and time-efficient way: by delivering a cute package filled with fun papercrafting goodies . . . right to your door.
In addition to providing everything you need to make a pre-designed, all-inclusive project, we also have another goal in mind: to help you unlock and explore your creativity by introducing you to exciting and innovative products from Stampin’ Up!
In April’s Paper Pumpkin kit, we’re pleased to announce that we’ll be treating you to something extra-special: Stampin’ Up!’s brand new Distinktive® stamp images.
This awesome kit:
- Makes 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macron, and So Saffron
ABOUT DISTINKTIVE STAMPS
- Distinktive stamps give you photo-realistic images with just one stamp. They have a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step.
- These stamps are available only from Stampin’ Up! and are made using a patent-pending process.
- Distinktive stamps are available in red rubber and photopolymer; Paper Pumpkin’s April kit includes photopolymer stamps.
- Shop Distinktive stamps in the online store by searching “Distinktive,” or look for the Distinktive icon in Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
Not yet a subscriber, but want to join the fun? Sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 by the 10th of the month to get the next kit in the mail! When you JOIN NOW you can even order any past kits that are available in my online store!
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
There’s lots to love about Paper Pumpkin! Need a great gift? Look no further. Paper Pumpkin™ prepaid subscriptions are an easy last-minute gift—you can choose to buy one, three, six, or 12 months up front in my online store and will receive the redemption code the same day.
Just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart…
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.