Today I am sharing a lovely card created by Diemond Sheila Tatum for our team swap featuring the Abstract Impressions bundle.
You can release your inner artist and make an impression with the Abstract Impressions Stamp Set and coordinating Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies.
I love the bold color combination Sheila put together by simply pulling the colors from the Garden Impressions design series paper.
I just love all the new designer series papers in the new catalog-don’t you? Want to get a sampling of all the papers? CLICK HERE for details on my paper share.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Mango Melody cardstock
- 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ Night of Navy cardstock
- 4-3/4″x 3-1/2″ DSP
- 2-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ Mango Melody cardstock
- 2″x 3″ So Saffron cardstock
- 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″Night of Navy cardstock (inside)
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code SKUWUWKP from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org