Today I am sharing one of the quick and cute note cards we made at my Be Merry Bingo event. These would be great if you sends lots of Holiday cards or as Holiday thank yous.
We had lots of fun playing bingo and crafting. There were also some great prize packs that were won by each of our game winners. If you missed out on all the fun you will have to join us at the next bingo event. Details will post soon for the January event.
To create this project I started with a Very Vanilla note card and popped up a 4-1/2″ x 3″ Very Vanilla layer that I added the cool texture to with the Swirls & Curls embossing folder.
The 3″ x 1″ Copper Foil layer and the 4″ x 2″ Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer was banner cut using the Banner Triple punch and adhered to the card front with SNAIL adhesive.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock in Cherry Cobbler ink and then cut out with the Everyday Label punch. The Copper Glimmer paper was also cut out with the same punch. To create the border appearance just cut the glimmer paper in half and spread it apart until you see the desired amount peeking out behind the Very Vanilla label. Add to the card front with dimensionals.
I did not show it well in the pictures, but I also added the texture to the envelope flap so the card and envelope were coordinating. Love this!
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.