Today I am sharing a fun fold step card Diemond Belinda Rodgers created for our team swap featuring the awesome Rooted In Nature Bundle.
This is one of the must have bundles in the catalog!
I love that this card folds flat to easily mail, but stands nicely to put on display.
The card base is cut in 2″ along the 8-1/2″ side starting 1-1/4″ up and stopping at 6-1/4″
The left side of the card is scored along the 5-1/2″ side at 4-1/4″. The right side is scored at 1-1/4″, 2-1/4″, 3-1/4″, 4-1/4″ & 6-1/4″.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Tranquil Tide card base
- 4″ x 1-3/4″ Soft Suede cardstock
- 1″ x 3-1/4″ Soft Suede cardstock
- 4″ x 3-3/8″ Soft Suede cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ Designer Series Paper
- 3/4″ x 3″ Designer Series Paper
- 3-1/2″ x 2-7/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting Whisper White cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting Tranquil Tide cardstock
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code EG6WJY7D from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com