Do you love to try new techniques? Today I am sharing one of the awesome cards we made at my June 2019 FMN card class featuring the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.
The Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set is a versatile floral stamp set featuring a gorgeous magnolia for your wow projects! This card was one of the class favorites.
I combined offset stamping and a whitewash water-coloring technique to create this beautiful card.
This is such a versatile layout that could be used for so many occasions just by changing the sentiment.
The Stamparatus made this card quick and easy to align all the images to create multiple cards in a short time.
Hate you missed making this card? Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members get each of the FMN class project tutorials plus additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NMACS6UF from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
2019 Series 2 registration is now open!
You can choose to register for an individual monthly class or take advantage of the series BONUS going on now through June 15th, 2019! CLICK HERE for full details and register for the next series.
Select retiring products from the 2019 occasions catalog and 2018–2019 annual catalog are now discounted up to 30%—Whoo Hooo!!!!
This is the last chance for you to get them… CLICK HERE to see all the discounted retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Prefer a printable version? Click on the excel files below…
Today is the last day to register for my Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! This catalog is absolutely fabulous, and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! CLICK HERE for full details.The new catalog starts June 4, 2019! Whoo Hoo! I am currently sending out the new catalogs. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during May we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.