Each month at my Diemonds Team meeting, we have a great time creating the projects for a full class. I even include PDF tutorials for each project. Team members can choose to use these projects for an upcoming event they are holding or for personal creation. I would love for you to join us for this months projects.
Today I am sharing one of the fun fold cards we created at last month’s Diemonds Team meeting featuring a few products from the You’re A Peach Suite Collection that I hope gives you a little creative inspiration. You could easily change the sentiment on this project and use it for so many occasions!
When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Did I mention the you also get FREE shipping when you join? Yippee!!! Click here to read about my team, the perks, and purchase your starter kit.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun! Questions or want a little assistance getting started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to help.
Crafting is peachy when you create with the Sweet As a Peach Stamp Set. Build your own images by stamping the peaches, flowers, and foliage individually. Mix and match images using the Peach die cuts to make branches complete with fruit or flowers. Try layering the foliage in natural tones, and then make a statement with a bright and colorful peach or flower. Then add a sentiment that expresses your feelings: thanks, happy birthday, celebrate, and more for perfect handmade cards. I love that you can currently purchase the Sweet As a Peach Stamp Set and coordinating Peach Dies in a bundle and save 10%!
The You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper (DSP) is peachy keen, with images of peaches and flowers and some basic geometric designs. This high-quality paper is double-sided, giving you twice the options and twice the inspiration.
Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs! The You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper is just one of the NINE select Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog you can currently enjoy a 15% discount on! See full details on the DSP Sale HERE.
- Fold 8-½ x 5-½” (folded in half) Early Espresso Cardstock -Die-cut card front with Scalloped Contours Dies.
- 3” x 5-1/2” DSP
- 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” Pale Papaya Cardstock -Die-cut scalloped frame with Scalloped Contour Dies
- 2 -1/2” x 3-3/4” Basic White cardstock
- 2” x 2” Basic White Cardstock -Die-cut with Peach Dies
- 1-3/4” x 5-1/4” DSP
- 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White Cardstock (inside)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations with our special event happening on World Card Making Day (WCMD)! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Registration Ends September 30, 2021
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE