Today I am sharing a fun underwater thank you card that can be used for any gender featuring the fun Sea of Textures stamp set and coordinating Under the Sea thinlit dies. I think this layout would work nicely for a birthday card as well…all you need to do is change the sentiment.
I love you can currently save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and dies in a bundle!
The layers in this collage are full of wonderful details.
The banner layer is stamped to create a tone on tome appearance by using Mint Macaron ink on Mint Macaron cardstock before adding all the die-cut sea elements.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Balmy Blue cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ DSP
- 4-1/4″ x 3″ Mint Macaron cardstock- banner cut end about 1/2″ deep in center
- Scrap Tranquil Tide cardstock- die-cut sea grass and label
- Scrap Sahara Sand cardstock- die-cut netting
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- stamp & die-cut octopus and sentiment
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Did you notice the subtle detail behind the stitched oval sentiment? I added a tranquil tide label I die-cut with the lakeside framelit dies.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code UC9PPQG2 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July (1st-31st)! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog, including the Tranquil Textures paper featured on today’s project. So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to get lots and lots of pretty paper! Be sure to order your today as this special offer will expire soon.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever and during the July promotion you get a full set of ink pads FREE! See promotion details HERE.
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE