Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #6) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
Our THEME: Encouragement. Do you know someone that could use some encouragement? Maybe a get well soon – or WOW you are amazing, even a thank you card? This is a great way to give some love.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Do you ever look through your pattern papers to find a specific color combination and you just can’t find what you are looking for? One of my favorite things about stamps is you can easily create your own designer papers in the colors you want by stamping all over your cardstock. I like to be sure I am stamping off the edges so it looks like my layer was cut out of a larger piece of pattern paper.
For today’s project I used the fern image from the Daisy Lane stamp set to create my own designer series paper in a couple of lovely shades of green…Pretty Peacock and Mint Macaron.
This layout was inspired by a sample on page 110 of the annual catalog. I find the catalog is full of great ideas you can quickly use for inspiration.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2 (folded in half) Sahara Sand cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Sahara Sand cardstock-texture
- 2-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ Pretty Peacock cardstock-texture
- 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ Vellum cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/2″ x 1″ Blackberry Bliss cardstock- die cut
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own……just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code K7WHJAKY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Don’t forget…for every $50 USD you spend July 1-July 31, 2019 (before shipping and tax) earns a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1–31, 2019! CLICK HERE for full promotion details.
Don’t you just love the new In-Colors? With the launch of the new 2019-2020 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2019-2021 in-colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. Registration is now open for the 2nd round of the In-color club.
CLICK HERE for full details.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.