Are you in need of a fabulous Thank You card? Today I am sharing a beautiful card created by Natalie Benham for our Diemonds team swap featuring the sentiments you need to express gratitude to those you love using the Ornate Thanks stamp set. These photopolymer clear stamps make it easy to stamp a thankful sentiment right where you want it on your project.
I think the punched daisy adds a wonderful finishing touch to the card front.
Each month we have a new theme for our swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to one lucky participant.
Wouldn’t you love to surprise someone special with a handmade card featuring the Ornate Thanks Stamp Set? Make thank you cards and other paper crafts to express gratitude using the Ornate Thanks Stamp Set. This awesome stamp set features a variety of sayings help you find the perfect words to express your thanks. Combine this great stamp set with the coordinating products from the Ornate Garden Product Suite for even more versatility!
I love how Natalie brought in images from the Daisy Delight stamp set to coordinate with the Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper. Sadly this stamp set is on the retiring list and is already sold out.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Terracotta Tile cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Blushing Bride cardstock- emboss
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- (3) 1″ x 4-1/2″ DSP Strips
- 3″ x 1-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 1-1/4″ Blushing Bride cardstock-die cut
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock-punch flower
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 4″ x 5/8″ DSP (inside)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE ZBURV2FS!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2021 January-June Mini Catalog Shares:
I am super excited about all the fabulous gorgeous new designer papers & ribbons coming our way in the January-June 2021 Mini catalog. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends January 4, 2021
2020-2022 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2020-2021 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. See full details HERE.
Register by July 20th to participate in the Aug-Dec club.
It’s a bundle bash! Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team. See full promotion details HERE
Promotion Dates June 3–30, 2020
The new 2021 January-June mini catalog starts January 5, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs have arrived and I have started mailing them out! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE