Thanks for coming to my blog today! I’m super excited to be featured in this month’s International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by the amazing Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the April 2020 International Highlights with my Thank You Tulips card. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my card! I really do appreciate you taking time out to vote.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a Z-fold card created with the lovely Distinktive Painted Harvest stamp set. Don’t you just love the depth of the details created in the flowers simply by stamping?
This awesome stamp set is sadly on the retiring list ( along with a few other supplies used to create today’s project) and is only available while supplies last through June 2, 2020, so be sure to purchase yours before it is gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
I chose an unexpected color combination using Blushing Bride, Rococo Rose and Merry Merlot inks to show off the sunflowers.
Did you notice the Merry Merlot cardstock layer is embossed with the tufted embossing folder? I love this one. It makes me think of a soft velvety blanket.
The Vellum cardstock layer adds a nice softness against the dark Merry Merlot layer.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4 Petal Pink cardstock
- 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ Merry Merlot cardstock- embossed
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Petal Pink Vellum
- 3″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 3-7/8″ x 1″ Rococo Rose cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE NCHYDPCJ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 2nd – April 30th, for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE