Need a quick thank you note? Today I am sharing the BONUS note card my Paper Pumpkin subscribers got to make at my September FMN class. This project features the stamp set from the August 2018 Blissful Blooms kit and was inspired by a card I saw created by Rachel Tessman.
I love the exclusive sets that come in the Paper Pumpkin kits. Long after the consumable supplies are gone in your kit, you can use the awesome stamp set for so many other projects.
Do you love the floral wreath we created? This was super easy to do using the Kaleidoscope technique with the Stamparatus. This is such a fun and easy technique.
You place your layer in one of the squares on the grid and stamp the image along the edge. Turn your paper to the same color square grid and stamp the image again. Repeat until you complete all sides.
CLICK HERE to download the printable grid FREE as my gift for stopping by.
- 4-3/4″ x 2″ DSP
- 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits?
Click HERE to order your past kits using host code YWJDYVZX before they are gone from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Now’s the time to get cozy this Christmas season with Paper Pumpkin, your One-Stop Box™ for holiday papercrafting fun. When you subscribe by November 10, we’ll send you our specially-designed box filled with everything you’ll need for a holly-jolly, handmade holiday.
- The holidays are the best time to share our appreciation for others, and nothing does that like a handmade holiday card. November’s kit gives a subscriber everything they need to make plenty of those! (10 cards; 5 of 2 unique holiday designs.)
- Coordinating colors:
- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Gold, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Sign up today at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266
The November kit also makes the perfect gift for your crafty friends this holiday season. You can gift it in a number of ways:
- Increase your kit quantity in November as part of your normal November subscriptions. Give away the extras as gifts.
- Know someone who would love a crafting subscription? Sign them up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 by November 10.
- Purchase a prepaid code(s) and give them to your friends/family members as gifts. Tell them to redeem their prepaid codes on paperpumpkin.com by November 10 to get the special holiday edition kit! Here is a printable gift certificate! Simply purchase a prepaid code in my online store, download this gift card, write in the code, and give it to someone awesome.
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.