Today I am sharing a fabulous alternate card I created with the May 2019 Hug By Shelli Pumpkin Kit. This spring-themed kit is full of elegant, vintage looks that reflect Shelli’s personal papercrafting style.
I added a 1-3/4″ x 3″ Vellum cardstock layer to the card front before adding the layers of the focal point.
The Stitched Nested labels were perfect to add in another layer to the stamped sentiment.
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266.
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s alternate project…just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart.
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits?
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NMACS6UF from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! are all about sharing kindness through creativity. And as dedicated as we are to making a difference with our papercrafting, sometimes we just don’t have a card on hand when we need it most. Enter June’s Paper Pumpkin kit. It helps subscribers share acts of kindness whenever inspiration strikes—and in a fun and easy way. See how we used the June kit to spread kindness and get a peek at the design in this exclusive video, then subscribe at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 today!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
When you JOIN NOW you can even order any past kits that are available in my online store!
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.