Today I am sharing a gorgeous card I am including with the class packets I am mailing out to each customer that purchased my online Peaceful Poppies class featuring the stamps and dies in the Peaceful Poppies suite as a little thank you.
Have you registered for this class yet? This is one you will not want to miss out on. See my full online class offering HERE!
I currently am loving creating collage cards and the stamps and dies in this suite are just perfect for this technique.
Create fancy, layered die-cut poppies, leaves, and more to add beauty and depth to your handmade cards, scrapbooks, journals, and other paper crafts using the Poppy Moments Dies. Pair the dies with the coordinating Peaceful Moments Stamp Set to add heartfelt sentiments to your projects for birthdays, congratulations, sympathy, thank you, and more.
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Old Olive cardstock
- (2) 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ Grapefruit Grove cardstock
- 3-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ Petal Pink cardstock
- 3″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
- 3″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
- 1-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Old Olive cardstock- die cut
- 1-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Mossy Meadow cardstock- die cut
- 2″ x 2-1/2″ Old Olive cardstock-die cut
- Scrap Early Espresso cardstock- die cut
- 3-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE AMXY34YD!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 2/11/20-2/17/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the adorable exclusive Little Lady Bug host stamp set FREE when you host a private class or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (January 3 – March 31, 2020). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make n Takes
- Door prizes
- Games, Gifts and snacks!
Take part in a very special local (I’m in Pfafftown, NC) or choose the online Facebook event:
During Sale-A-Bration (Jan-March) you can earn FREE goodies from Stampin’ Up! and if you purchase $150.00 in merchandise or host your own Private Class during Sale-A-Bration, you will ALSO earn a spot to my
So we can celebrate YOU!
- Orders must be placed with Wendy Lee
- Total is before shipping and tax on all orders placed between Jan. 3-March 31, 2020.
- Private Class min. of $150.00 in orders to qualify
Let’s have fun together this Sale-A-Bration and have a reason to celebrate in April! (Tentative date is April 25th)
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE