Today I am sharing a beautiful Thank You card created by Jennifer Hamlin for our recent Diemonds Team swap. You could easily change the sentiment on this project to use this for so many occasions!
Each month we have a new theme for our swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to a lucky participant.
Do you have a favorite Designer Series Paper (DSP) in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog? I think one of the most gorgeous paper is the Fine Art Floral DSP.
Imagine an artist, delicately painting individual canvases in a classic impasto style. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? That’s exactly what this paper is! We had a Stampin’ Up! artist hand-paint canvases with beautiful florals and textures in classic Stampin’ Up! colors. We then took those canvases, photographed them, and made them into this unique designer series paper. Your heart will grow wild when you get this paper in your hands. The pack includes florals, patterns, color variance, and all the touches of professional paintings. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
Combine this fabulous paper with the floral images in the Art Gallery Stamp Set to create a variety of different cards. Add one of the sentiments and you’ve taken your card-making skills to a whole new level.
Sadly this paper is one of the many items from the mini catalog on the last chance list. You will want to stock up on this one before it is gone. See full details on the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Last Chance list HERE. Be sure to purchase your favorites before they are gone forever.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Pool Party cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Night of Navy cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ DSP
- 2″ x 4″ Basic White cardstock- emboss, banner cut
- 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ Basic White cardstock- die-cut flowers
- (2) 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Basic White cardstock- die-cut flowers & clip apart
- 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ Night of Navy cardstock
- 3″ x 1″ DSP
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
I would love for you to join us at our next team meeting (virtually or face to face) where you also have the opportunity to participate in our next team swap. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Take a break from the summer heat and join me for a beautiful Summer Stamp Camp! Lets have some fun making cards to brighten someone days full of beautiful plants. See details and register for the Plentiful Plants Summer Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, July 30, 2021
Kits will be shipped out mid *August.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies from the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Sand & Sea Suite!
Purchase the June 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE